Hourly Private Care
What’s often misunderstood is that a little help will actually increase our client’s independence, not take it away. With Hourly Care, our clients can plan their week because they know exactly when their Caregiver is coming. They no longer need to wait for their friends, neighbors or family to have time to drive them to the grocery store or take them to their doctor’s appointments. They can conserve their energy for more important things besides doing laundry, changing sheets or cooking meals. Most importantly, the regular visits by our friendly Caregiver can change the day from just another lonely one to a day of bright conversation and accomplishment.
- All Caregivers have their own cars, insurance, good driving records and can drive the client’s car at no extra charge.
- Falls are prevented when Caregivers provide assistance or perform the more strenuous tasks.
- Memory loss, overall mental and emotional health is improved with companionship.
- Time with friends and family is quality time, not rushed trying to get things done in the time they have together.
- Regular communication between HomeLife’s Care Managers and our client’s family gives peace of mind that loved ones are safe and prevents small problems from becoming big ones.
“Dear HomeLife Partners,
“I want to thank you very much for helping my father and me through a transition period in his life. He certainly enjoyed being able to get out and about with the caregivers you provided. You provide a valuable service for families who cannot devote face time to a loved one. Please give my best to Jasmine & lucy they were great!”
– Carolyn of Palos Verdes Estates